Friday, September 28, 2012

More Weird Shotgun Shooting

We finally managed to pull of the near-impossible again and got a few guys together to shoot more strange shotgun stuff.  

As many people know,  I work a graveyard shift and I only get every other weekend off so my time to go out and film stuff if really limited.   I usually sleep all day long.    I only had about 3 hours of sleep that day  and on top of that,  it was 100 degs (F) that day which just turned me into an exhausted,  dehydrated mess after 6 hours of filming. 

We had more shotgun shells loaded up with weird things than we had time and energy to film.

I think the load that really stands out is the Silly Putty.

I actually did a Google search to see if this had been done before.   I really did not know what it would do and could not find any results about this being done before.   Ah!    The video has a lot of really good elements in it to make it a successful video.    Humor,  science,  blowing stuff up,  and  unexpectedness.   We'll definitely have to try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment