Thursday, October 17, 2013

OCTOBER 2013

This month  (Oct. 25, 26, 27)  is Big Sandy Machine Gun Shoot in Arizona.   It doesn't look like I am going to make it this time.   Where I work at,   we have to schedule our vacations nearly a year in advance.   I had to guess when the shoot was going to be when I picked my vacations in Nov. 2012 and I was a week off.   

 I just bought  two more Casio high speed cameras.    A friend of mine on Youtube decided to sell off some of his cameras and was nice enough to give me the first crack at buying them from him.   I all ready have two Casio EXF1's  but one of them is starting to give me some errors when I boot it up.   I think the lens objective servos or sensors may just be dirty and the camera does still work,   but the camera may just get worse as time goes by.   I could send it off for repair,   but  it would probably cost more to repair the thing than to just buy another used EXF1.    

I only wanted my friend's  EXF1  but he offered to sell me that and his FH25 too.   The FH25
is decent camera,   and I would say it is a step below the EXF1.   However,   it actually has a better sensor and shoots still photos at a higher resolution.   I've been wanting to try out one of the FH25's for a long time just out of curiousity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment